- How he used social media (including GuestMatch) to create a web presence
- How social networking helped in getting his latest political thriller, Manifest Destiny, optioned for a movie
- How the press for the movie deal helped him get a spot on Hannity's Great American Panel
- The do's and don't of national television appearances
- What happens behind the scenes of a national show
- How he utilizes his free media exposure to help build his speaking and writing career
- How a fiction author can get TV and radio exposure for their book
About Rick Robinson:
Author and speaker Rick Robinson has spent thirty years in politics and law, including a stint on Capitol Hill as Legislative Director/Chief Counsel to then-Congressman Jim Bunning (R-KY). Rick's latest award winning political thriller is Manifest Destiny. He has made many media appearances, without the help of a big publisher or P.R. firm. A graduate of Eastern Kentucky University and Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Rick currently practices law in Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky with the law firm of Graydon Head & Ritchey LLP. Rick, and his wife Linda, live in Ft. Mitchell with their three children, Josh, Zach and MacKenzie. Visit Rick online at www.authorrickrobinson.com.
About Burke Allen:
Burke is the Chief Media Strategist of GuestMatch and CEO of Washington DC based media, marketing and P.R. firm Allen Media Strategies. His clients have appeared on hundreds of national and local television, radio, print and online outlets and have received millions of dollars worth of free media exposure. Burke is a regular contributor to industry publications, a speaker on media and the culture, a frequent radio and television guest commentator and a longtime broadcaster with companies including CBS. He lives in the DC suburbs with wife Cristi and children Cristin, Michael and Burke II and their English sheep dog Luna. You can find out more about Burke at www.allenmediastrategies.com and www.mediamasteryweekend.com.