This Tuesday September 14th at 2pm ET, Burke and Dreama will share with you strategies on generating publicity and public awareness. Plus, Dreama will answer behind the scenes showbiz questions submitted by the Gilligan and Dobie Gillis fans on the call like: Bobs favorite fellow castaways and episodes, the amazing showbiz salaries of the castaways, the new Gilligans Island movie in the works and lots more! We'll also be announcing special giveaways just for listening: An autographed copy of Bobs autobiography GILLIGAN, MAYNARD AND ME to one lucky listener!, $1.00 trial memberships just like Dreama Denvers to GuestMatch for each teleclass attendee, a free 15 minute radio interview and podcast for teleclass listeners, and a $500 tuition discount to Burkes upcoming Media Mastery Weekend on October 22nd-24th in Washington DC.
What You Will Learn:
- How to generate thousands of dollars in free P.R. and marketing without leaving your home
- Five different revenue streams you can generate from free media and P.R.
- How to handle really tough interviews (Dreama was just interviewed by THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER last week!)
- How to handle the celebrity that can come from media exposure
- How P.R. can lead to paid speaking engagements, book publishing deals and more
- 3 things you absolutely must have before you begin doing media interviews
ABOUT OUR GUEST:For almost 30 years, she was married to a TV icon; Dreama Denver was Mrs. Bob Denver, known to millions of fans worldwide as Gilligan, the loveable castaway in the legendary sitcom GILLIGANS ISLAND. Dreama appeared with Bob in theatre, TV sitcom pilots and even a Gilligans Island TV movie. Bob Denver retired from show business to help Dreama raise their special needs son and sign on LITTLE BUDDY RADIO before passing away in 2005. Dreama now heads THE DENVER FOUNDATION for special needs children and heads up LITTLE BUDDY RADIO as a tribute to Bob.