Thursday, February 28, 2013
Thursday, August 18, 2011
- How he used social media (including GuestMatch) to create a web presence
- How social networking helped in getting his latest political thriller, Manifest Destiny, optioned for a movie
- How the press for the movie deal helped him get a spot on Hannity's Great American Panel
- The do's and don't of national television appearances
- What happens behind the scenes of a national show
- How he utilizes his free media exposure to help build his speaking and writing career
- How a fiction author can get TV and radio exposure for their book
About Rick Robinson:
Author and speaker Rick Robinson has spent thirty years in politics and law, including a stint on Capitol Hill as Legislative Director/Chief Counsel to then-Congressman Jim Bunning (R-KY). Rick's latest award winning political thriller is Manifest Destiny. He has made many media appearances, without the help of a big publisher or P.R. firm. A graduate of Eastern Kentucky University and Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Rick currently practices law in Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky with the law firm of Graydon Head & Ritchey LLP. Rick, and his wife Linda, live in Ft. Mitchell with their three children, Josh, Zach and MacKenzie. Visit Rick online at www.authorrickrobinson.com.
About Burke Allen:
Burke is the Chief Media Strategist of GuestMatch and CEO of Washington DC based media, marketing and P.R. firm Allen Media Strategies. His clients have appeared on hundreds of national and local television, radio, print and online outlets and have received millions of dollars worth of free media exposure. Burke is a regular contributor to industry publications, a speaker on media and the culture, a frequent radio and television guest commentator and a longtime broadcaster with companies including CBS. He lives in the DC suburbs with wife Cristi and children Cristin, Michael and Burke II and their English sheep dog Luna. You can find out more about Burke at www.allenmediastrategies.com and www.mediamasteryweekend.com.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
What You Will Learn:
- How Bill has been able to generate paid speaking engagements on a consistent, year-after-year basis
- Bill's method to getting your book published by a major New York publisher
- How he was able to reach "The Holy Grail" of publicity, Oprahand how that one media appearance affected his speaking and writing career
- What it was like on the set of Oprah, The Today Show and other interview situations; what he learned, what he'd do different if he could, etc.
- How Bill captures leads generated by free media exposure and online sources, and monetizes them
- Burke Allen's top tips for positioning yourself as a guest expert in the media
- and lots moreincluding your questionsand it's all absolutely FREE!
Get listed on GuestMatch
Thursday, February 17, 2011
What You Will Learn:
- Why one-size-fits-all bios rarely fit all situations
- What every radio host wants from from you
- What every event emcee wants from you that serves your interests just as much as his!
- The biggest time savers you gain by getting your bio in great shape now
- How to set yourself apart from every other expert and why you must begin right now!
- Most importantly, by the end of this teleseminar, youll be fired up and ready to take action transform your boring, boilerplate, and bland bio to the rock star status of which you and your expertise are so worthy
Get listed on GuestMatch
Friday, February 4, 2011
Richard Lustig says that luck has nothing to do with it; there is a method to hitting both lotteries, and he and Burke will give you exclusive insight.
What we discussed on the call:
- How Richard developed a winning lottery method over time that has netted him millions in lotto winnings
- How Richard has landed massive worldwide free media coverage including Good Morning America, The Today Show Australia, Fox and Friends, The Daily Buzz, NPR, Moscow, Bloomberg, and tons of other outlets
- Why Richard believes that doing media interviews with small market outlets is important
- What is the one thing Richard does after every media interview that sets him apart from most media guests
- How Richard has been able to turn his free media exposure ito an additional stream of income
- What tips Richard can share to increasing your chances to win the lottery, and increase your chances of scoring game-changing media exposure
- What Richard himself would like to learn from the speakers on the teleconferences
Get listed on GuestMatch
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
- What the radio show producers role is, and why are they important
- How to pitch radio show producers on the telephone
- How to get your voicemails returned, helping you land that interview
- What to write in your email pitch to get producers excited about having you on their show
- How to subtly pitch your products and services on the air
- ...and lots more!
Burke Allen is the co-owner of GuestMatch, and the CEO of Allen Media Strategies. Burke is a long time media professional, air personality, radio station owner and consultant. His media/PR firm has placed clients on all the major television and cable networks, hundreds of radio shows, dozens of newspapers and magazines and all across the web. His upcoming media training event is October 22-24th in Washington DC. Enter the word PUBLICITY in the promo box when you register to receive a $500.00 discount on tuition, based on studio availability. Find out more at www.publicityseminar.com.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
This Tuesday September 14th at 2pm ET, Burke and Dreama will share with you strategies on generating publicity and public awareness. Plus, Dreama will answer behind the scenes showbiz questions submitted by the Gilligan and Dobie Gillis fans on the call like: Bobs favorite fellow castaways and episodes, the amazing showbiz salaries of the castaways, the new Gilligans Island movie in the works and lots more! We'll also be announcing special giveaways just for listening: An autographed copy of Bobs autobiography GILLIGAN, MAYNARD AND ME to one lucky listener!, $1.00 trial memberships just like Dreama Denvers to GuestMatch for each teleclass attendee, a free 15 minute radio interview and podcast for teleclass listeners, and a $500 tuition discount to Burkes upcoming Media Mastery Weekend on October 22nd-24th in Washington DC.
- How to generate thousands of dollars in free P.R. and marketing without leaving your home
- Five different revenue streams you can generate from free media and P.R.
- How to handle really tough interviews (Dreama was just interviewed by THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER last week!)
- How to handle the celebrity that can come from media exposure
- How P.R. can lead to paid speaking engagements, book publishing deals and more
- 3 things you absolutely must have before you begin doing media interviews
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
* The #1 thing television and radio producers are looking for in a guest
* 3 things you have to know before going on national television
* The biggest surprise he faced on FOX AND FRIENDS
* What NOT to do while on radio or television
* 5 qualities media professionals tell Will over and over they crave in guests